Home Security Mode - Random or Scheduled Playing Times While Away / Vacation

• 13 May 2013
  • 4 replies

My grandfather always used to play an old a.m. radio fairly loud near the doors / windows at his house whenever he left the house as a security deterrent for bad guys...make them think twice before breaking into his house. It would be really nice to switch on a "Home Security / Vacation mode" that would play selected music/radio stations at different random times...or perhaps have a calendar schedule very similar to a programmable thermostat schedule. All customizable from your Sonos controller / iphones /android device.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Couldn't agree more.  How about remote functionality too where you could play music from room to room while away from home?
This is exactly what my recent question relates to. I feel it would be a valuable enhancement
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
This is exactly what my recent question relates to. I feel it would be a valuable enhancement

And the question is?

And the question is?

https://en.community.sonos.com/new-community-feedback-229090/home-security-6763684