Skip to main content
Question

Home Browse Screen

• 5 January 2018
  • 5 replies

I am unable to get back to the top browse screen (where I have a choice of my library, radio stations, music services, etc. after having searched for and listened to an item chosen via my iPad or iPhone app. Navigation is fine using the app on my PC. Is there a way to return to the top browse screen on IOS devices? Thanks
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

What happens when you tap the Browse button on the tab bar?
Note: if you are on the Now Playing screen you need to swipe the screen down to make the tab bar visible
Badge
Thanks, John B. When I swipe down, I see the search screen with the search box and choices of Artists, Songs, etc. on the tab bar. Pulling down on that screen doesn't do anything. Swiping up on the search screen takes me back to the 'now playing' screen. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Unless you have a unique version of the app the tab bar is there at the bottom of the screen. (Except on the Now Playing screen)
Badge
Ah, Thanks for the tip. The black search bar blended in with my black case so my aging eyes did't pick it up. I really appreciate the help!