Question

Greyed out Menu ... can't quit, can't update network settings

• 28 January 2017
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
Many menu items (including quit sonos and preferences) are greyed out. I can connect the play1 to the router directly and get it to play but its not finding the wireless. I have a new router though I'm pretty sure it was working since I got the new router. I did recently update the sonos controller. what the h can be done here?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

You may have a mismatch between controller and players if you only updated the controller. In Settings, find Online Updates. You could also look in About my Sonos System, where everything should be on v7. Anything still on v6?
Badge +1
Thank you - all the menu items were greyed out so I couldn't do anything including open "about my sonos" or check the network. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the controller and re-set up my speakers - like a brand new install. Now it works. Though it lost all my favourites.