Skip to main content
Answered

Google agenda versus sonos

• 4 January 2018
  • 7 replies

Can I sync my google agenda with my Sonos so Sonos Will give me a alarm and if possible what the activity is?
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Not as yet. All Sonos alarms need to be set within Sonos. However there may be a 3rd party app that does this or maybe something could be set up within IFTTT.
Badge
Thanks, I think That it could go if, I try to setup my iMac to play all sounds on the Sonos if that is possible.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Unless you have a Sonos with a line in (Play 5 (Gen 1 or 2), Connect or Connect:Amp whereby you can plug the 3.5mm headphone jack to your Sonos unit it can't be done.

Frankly I can't think of anything worse than computer sounds through my Sonos gear!
Badge
Nope, does not look like a good solution, and I totaly agree, every sound of my pc throught my Sonos system .... no Thanks, how ever ... it would be Nice to get my reminders by Sonos
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
I would imagine that once Google Assistant is available through Sonos, sometime later this year, you might be able to do that... but until then, it doesn't look like it's possible.
Badge
@Sonos team. ..... what About MikeV idee? To crearte a google Assistant connection with Sonos software.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
@Sonos team. ..... what About MikeV idee? To crearte a google Assistant connection with Sonos software. This is already confirmed for 2018 but no firm date yet.