Forum Rules Question: Is asking for beta testers for a new app allowed here?

• 28 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Don’t want to violate any forum rules or community norms. Is it ok to post a message looking for beta testers for a new app?

Moderator edit after discussion with @SITNOS:

We're a small company developing an app to let AppleTV®️ users control their SONOS®️ system from the couch (and without having to dig out a phone!).

If you're interested, please send me a Private Message and I’ll let you know the email address to apply to.

Ideally you should have some experience using beta applications and Apple's TestFlight app, but we can help with that if you've never acted as a beta tester before.

Thanks in advance for any and all volunteers and happy to answer any questions that may arise.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @SITNOS 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

No, according to our guidelines, the communities are not intended for the promotion of third party products, however if it’s Sonos related, and not in competition with our own products, we’ll often leave it be. And with that said, I’ll lock this topic, and anyone who’s interested in helping you test an app, can send you a private message and you can take it from there.