Skip to main content

Feature Request: Swipe to change Radio Station

• 28 August 2016
  • 4 replies

I have Play 5 gen 2's in the kitchen and bedroom. When listening to internet radio, favourite stations, it would be good to be able to change favourite stations by swiping the touch buttons on the play 5's. In the same way as changing tracks when listening to albums. More convenient than going to a controller each time.
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
It would be nice to add stations to the queue like normal items to play. In that way you could put a radio station at the end of a playlist too so that music wouldn't stop at end of queue. Or add several stations in your queue and forward back as you would mention will go between them.
I ageee. I have radio 1, 1 extra, radio 6 etc in my radio stations and when I swipe to go to the next station, I get the multi coloured lights telling me it can't do it. I have to press loads of buttons on my phone if I just want to go to the next radio station, compared to a simple swiping motion on the radio.
I agree, I would also like this feature. Where can we request it??
Yes! Please ADD thuis feature.
Would make the Sonos a real replacement for my kitchen radio.