Feature request: additional sleep mode options

• 19 October 2021
  • 1 reply

One of the things I regularly use Sonos for is listening to Audible before I go te sleep. Of course the audio on Sonos is waaay better than when I listen to audible on my phone, but there are some downsides when using Sonos instead of my phone for this, especially when it comes to sleep mode:

In the Audible app (when using my phone/headphones instead of Sonos) there are 2 sleep mode options I really like:

• choosing a custom time for sleep mode (they give some standard options, but you can also select after how many minutes you want it to stop, whereas Sonos only gives some options (15 minutes, 30 minutes, etc.)
  • choosing the option “end of chapter” for sleep mode; it will automatically stop after the chapter. (Even better imho, would be if you could choose after how many chapters/tracks you want it to stop).

Is there any way to get the above on a backlog/wishlist?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @stefdierdorp 

Welcome to the Sonos Community, and thank you for your feedback!

I’ve tagged this thread as a feature request, so it will be seen by the right people for consideration.