Answered

Error 9

• 26 November 2016
  • 7 replies

I started the betaprogram. After that I was asked tot update. Since that moment I recieve the error 9
(I can not add music services, etc .....)
icon

Best answer by Max P 1 December 2016, 11:01

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

i am having the exact same problem , joined the betaprogram and now cant update . I have in istalled and re installed but just keep getting error 9 message
Userlevel 7
Badge +17
There seems to be a problem with beta7 and users getting error9.
Loads of posts on here, Ryan seems to be sorting one at a time with pm's.
https://en.community.sonos.com/troubleshooting-228999/error-9-when-leaving-beta-and-updating-softwareplease-help-6761500/index1.html#post16064740

I suggest you contact support, and please report back on what they say.
Error 9 me to
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
This topic has already been answered here Unable to update error 9. Let us know if you have any other questions.
Hello. I left the beta program and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the controller, but keep getting error code 9 when asked to update software. I can't play Spotify and Apple Music with my Sonos. Could you please let me know how to get this problem solved. Many thanks in advance.
I have just calls support, and the fixed it in 10 min. They pushed update 7.1 beta to all devices, and then then pushed a downgrade to alle devices, and then it all worked fine. You have to call support, because they can force an upgrade on your systems, witch you cannot.
So that is the fix. There can be a long wait on the phone, but that is not strange since the problem came suddently, and affected so many users. They are doing the best that they can do. I got super service
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi everyone,

The update error should now be fixed as the beta has completed. Please try updating your systems and if you run into any more errors, try leaving the beta program. Please let me know if you have any continuing issues.