Skip to main content

I want to download my Sonos Playlist (created from Apple Music) onto my iPhone so I can play on third party equipment if necessary.  I want to do this without WiFi as often am away from Internet.Can anyone help me.

OR I have a Roam SL.  Can I hook it up to my phone and play my Playlist?

Any help appreciated

No, you can’t. Which is why I do not recommend using Sonos playlists if it can be avoided (so for anything else than music on your NAS or computer). There are tools that can move playlists between services, but since the search function on this forum actively seems to prevent me from getting any good answers I can not point you to one.

My iOS app can export Sonos playlists, and if you import that to SoundIIZ.com you can move them between music services. See my profile for details.

How do I get your app?

thanks

How do I get your app?

thanks

I am not allowed to post links, so search the App Store for “Pennell”.

I pushed Don’t Allow by mistake.  How do I now select Allow for searching for Sonos .

I watched your YouTube but cannot hear very well what I need in terms of Software.  Can you advise.

sounds like I need Fastplus?, Soundiiz? And an account at ?.  I have an account at Apple Music from where all my Playlists are constructed.  Does that make it easier?

I watched your YouTube but cannot hear very well what I need in terms of Software.  Can you advise.

sounds like I need Fastplus?, Soundiiz? And an account at ?.  I have an account at Apple Music from where all my Playlists are constructed.  Does that make it easier?

https://support.soundiiz.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018717099-Export-Sonos-playlists-and-transfer-them-with-Soundiiz

Worked!  Thanks