Skip to main content
Display "Playlist" on the home screen.
I created this post in hopes that Sonos will display the name of the current Sonos Playlist on the main screen. It seems like this would be an easy change and would be very helpful to users. At least, it would be for me. I hope Sonos can get that added.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can display Sonos Playlists on the My Sonos tab.... no?
I don't see a My Sonos tab. I can see Sonos Playlists and the Playlists I have set up. What I'm looking for is a display on the main screen that will show which of my Sonos Playlists is currently playing.
What device are you using to run the controller? When I look at either my iPhone or iPad, I see across the bottom of the screen: My Sonos, Browse, Rooms, Search, and ...More. Just above that line, I have a "Show Queue" button, that lets me show or hide the current queue. Just above that is the volume slider, and then the Play/Fast forward buttons.

Are you seeing any of these things?
I'm am using a MacBookPro running 10.14.3.
OK, I'm running 10.14.4 on a Powerbook, but the differences should be negligible

Have you applied today's Sonos update to 10.1?

Aha. I think I didn't understand what you were saying. You can see the queue as to what's playing. What you're asking for is something that tells you what playlist you are playing? My apologies.
You are correct. Having this information would be helpful to me. And, no, I am running 10.0 on both my MacBookPro and iPhone. I will update.
It won't substantially change anything, but I always recommend staying current. I updated just before typing my response, on the offhand chance something had changed (it hadn't).

99% of the time, I use iOS or Alexa to control my speakers, so I don't pop in to the Mac client all that frequently. None of which makes a difference, because I didn't read what you asked for properly.

While playing the playlist….go to “My Sonos”….. The first listed under ”Recently Played” displays the current playlist