Skip to main content
A Sonos user would like to have the Radio station icons diplayed when saved in the My Radio Station Icons. Currently the icon does not show up in My Radio Station: What do you think about it?
Same request for me... https://twitter.com/fabricecamurat/status/417584745350848512
I agree. This 'bug' should be solved.
This would be a nice feature, but not only in Sonos Favorites but also in the now playing screen. Also, why does Sonos will not display the playing track name of any subscription stations as it does for the TuneIn stations?
It has been a while since this idea was posted ..Dear Sonos, I wonder if you have any plans to get this included. cannot be a big deal but very helpful for us users if you a more a visual person when selecting the chanel - thanks
Write a reply   I just upgraded to version 5.2 of the Sonos controller. The station icons still don't display in the My Radio panel.
Dear Sonos, this feature can't be too hard to implement, so please go for it! And please add an option to add an icon to manually radio stations as well.
I thought maybe the fact I couldn't see these icons was a bug. Please implement this, it would make quickly visually scanning to find the saved station I want a lot faster (and prettier)
Feature or bug, that's the problem....
I want my Icons. Please!!