Desktop Controller Mac update??

• 17 May 2016
  • 6 replies

Badge
When will there be a visually improvement of the desktop controller.. It looks so old fashioned!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
When will there be a visually improvement of the desktop controller.. It looks so old fashioned!

Hi Pyteranne,

We don't have any updates to share about when the Mac desktop app will be updated. Thanks for your feedback though, we'll forward it along.
Badge +1
Sonos you need to update the Sonos Mac Desktop app - it is such an easy fix and its just lazy that you have not done this. It looks dreadful .... you are being shortsighted if you think people don't use it..... come on - enough people have asked for it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Lol. "enough". 2 people in 2 years. Also how do you know how easy this is . Are you a Mac/Windows developer, have you implemented IT projects? Nothing In my experience in the tech industry is easy, its often the easiest looking things that are the hardest to implement.
Badge +1
Again, keep comments to yourself and do your research before replying ..... it’s neglected, open it up to 3rd party developers or keep it updated yourself. And yes I have developed apps myself and it is easy to reskin an app like this. There is no reason apart from apathy on part of Sonos
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
It's an open discussion forum, that's the whole point of a community support forum.

Never mind, continue with insults, that's bound to work!
I much prefer the stable mac desktop controller to the chopping and changing that goes on with the smart device ones.