Skip to main content
Hi,

I have 2 CR200 controllers. The first one has worked OK and updated OK till recently, then I got a second one that had been factory reset. I then mistakenly did a factory reset on my original one and now both of them will not update.

Both of them are showing update now button for version 9.2. It gets to downloading, and then says there was a problem

Hi,

I have 2 CR200 controllers. The first one has worked OK and updated OK till recently, then I got a second one that had been factory reset. I then mistakenly did a factory reset on my original one and now both of them will not update.

Both of them are showing update now button for version 9.2. It gets to downloading, and then says there was a problem

Hi mickeyj,

Welcome to the community. Due to some of the updates to the Sonos system, you'll need to work with our phone team to get your CR200s connected. Once set back up, they'll continue to connect without issue, but the initial setup (or setup after a factory reset), will need to be done with our help. You can find our phone number and hours here.
Just wanted to say that I called support for exactely that and I got a "Incompatible device CR200" in my face. The guy said the CR200 was not supported anymore.
Hi tomputer, you can still connect a CR200 to a system, but it takes a bit of work as it's getting old in the tooth. I've passed the details of your call over to the team for review and one of them will reach out to you separately. Sorry for the trouble.
Just wanted to say that I called support for exactely that and I got a "Incompatible device CR200" in my face. The guy said the CR200 was not supported anymore.

Well, here's an update.

I called again and while on the call even got a message from the supervisor that the CR200 is 'partially' supported. Anyway, I did get support and now the CR200 is working.

Turns out it was the Air Marshal feature on mu Cisco / Meraki network that had listed the Bridge / SonosNet as a rogue access point and it was preventing any client (in this case the CR200) from connecting.