Skip to main content

The Keyboard does not allow letter selection on right hand side.

Controller on which device? What content are you attempting to quick-scroll/jump-scroll?

We really don’t have much to go on at present...

The Controller I have was manufactured by Sonos and came with the original Players, before android apps were available.  The O and the P wont function which when you are searching for Trombone Shorty is almost impossible.

Ah, a CR200/Control. I’m afraid they’re notorious for touchscreen failures as they age. When this strikes a small region of the screen stops responding. As time progresses the malaise can spread. 

I’m afraid there’s no cure, though feel free to contact Sonos phone support if you wish. 

If you have an old smartphone which can be re-purposed as a Sonos controller all well and good, otherwise the simplest solution is to replace the CR200 with a cheap tablet such as an Amazon Fire. As a bonus you’d end up with a much more functional controller app.

Thanks,  I have a Huwai tablet but the last time I used that the Controller started to override it!  In fact I found that from the same bridge the Connect to my amp would play one thing (via the Huwai) on my old analogue speakers and the Players were playing something else via the CR200. What do I do destroy the CR200?

I’m not sure what you mean. The players don’t play anything ‘via’ a controller. A controller is just a remote control. It tells a player what to do, a bit like a TV remote. Your Huawei tablet could easily have been focused on the Connect, with the CR200 on another player. Each controller could have been switched to focus on another player, or disconnected entirely. The music would have continued.

As for ‘destroying’ the CR200, the touchscreen failures are evidently due to a combination of design/manufacturing factors and the operating environment.