Skip to main content

I have just purchased a second CR 200 for my existing S1 system.  The first CR 200 is connected but intermittantly stops working.  The second controller will not connect to my system.  The message the CR 200 is displaying is that is it is “searching for Sonos components… The network configuration for this controller has changed.”  Understand this as it was connected to a different network.  Having spoken with Sonos they say they have a live issue with connecting new equipment to an existing system and I need to wait for that to be resolved. I beleive this is a brush off.  Can anyone assist? 

Have you reset the CR200?

The only way I can do that is by taking the battery out, waiting 10 seconds and then putting it back in.  The controller will not enable me to access services.

It’s a long time since I touched a CR200, but if I recall the reset procedure was to use a menu option. This would reset and power it off. Then replacing in the cradle would restart it.

You will need help from Sonos Support for this, and there really is a current issue, it wasn't a brush off

https://status.sonos.com/

Thanks ratty.  Can’t get to the settings menu as it needs to connect to a sonos system before giviong access to settings.  Sonos issue now resolved according to thier web site but I still have the issue.