controller rubish - speakers freat!

Badge
  • Contributor II
  • 2 replies

It can’t only be me! I have a 1,3 & 5 (gen 1 & 2) the sound is great…..but the app - with its S1 & S2 - keeps dropping speakers off - then “can’t connect” - is there a different way to control the speakers? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

It’s not you, or the Sonos software, it’s likely it’s the network that the speakers are connected to. 

Not enough data in your post to give much more than a first effort, but try unplugging all the speakers from power, then reboot your router. Once the router comes back up, plug back in the Sonos devices.

If the problems continue, I would recommend that you submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Four posts one message?