Connection Phantom Gold Devialet to a Sonos System with Sonos Port : How to Manage the Delay ?

• 29 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Connection Phantom Gold Devialet to a Sonos System with Sonos Port : How to Manage the Delay ?

Hello I have a sonos system with One sonos Move, 3 Sonos SL, 1 Sub and a sonos Port in which I have plug my Devialet Phantom Gold. Unfortunately there is a delay in the sound of my Devialet compare to the other speaker from sonos when I put them together. How I can fix that ? My objective is to play my Devialet WITH some other Sonos speakers. Is that possible with the Sonos Port ? (which is connected via the optic cable to the Devialet using a another connector RCA / optic )  

Thanks a lot.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

The signal processing on the Devialet is causing the delay. I believe the only way for it to be in sync is if you introduced a delay to all of your Sonos speakers which isn’t currently possible.