Connect:Amp not working in Beta app

• 28 October 2021
  • 3 replies

I had to make a Beta app update today, and while majority of my system still works ok, the Connect:Amp is not.  I am not able to play anything from the amp now after today’s update (10/27/21).  Does anyone know how to either find this issue or remove the beta app so I can go back to the S2 app instead?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

1: Posting about beta of any type here in the community forums is frowned on by Sonos. You’re essentially breaking the NDA. 

2: There should be a way in the Beta area that tells you how to remove yourself from a Beta, and return to the S2 app. You may want to look on the beta boards for more information. 

I frown upon the beta app not working for one of my system components.  I have reached out to Sonos support and they directed me here since this is an issue related to Beta app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Euderitz 

@Airgetlam is correct - this is not the correct place, and you are violating your Beta agreement by discussing it here. For what it’s worth, I know absolutely nothing about Beta.

I am closing this thread.

Please visit https://beta.sonos.com