Skip to main content
The Clear, Edit and save buttons have gone missing off my android app on a samsung tab A but are still there on my samsung galaxy S6. Both are using the latest apps. Does anybody have an explanation?
Hello there, dsmwaring. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. Does the issue persist if you turn the controller from portrait mode into landscape mode? We are currently tracking a few cases where certain Android devices are not showing these buttons. Can you verify the make and model of the controller you are working with?

Thanks!
I have this same problem on a Samsung 7 inch tablet. It's a pain. Any work around? Clear, Edit and Save options are shown on my S7 Edge phone but not on the tablet.
We've a substantial sonos presence in our house and my daughters tab a also is missing these. Compared like with like with my phone and they are missing for sure, Its latest update etc. ans sonos software upto date also. On second pic you can clearly see where the "X" is missing after the repeat and skip icons
Try turning it to landscape orientation and look at the top of the queue. These buttons are absent on my Amazon Fire in portrait orientation but appear in landscape.
nope, makes no odds either format
It all seems oddly inconsistent between device types. I have just discovered that in portrait mode on my Fire, where the buttons are missing, if I tap the blank space to the right of the repeat loop I get a Clear / Edit / Save dropdown. Give it a try. You may have to experiment to find the right spot - if there is one for you. All a bit daft though.
To illustrate previous post....

The options do work.
Yes indeed. On my Samsung 7" tab the invisible tap point is well to the right of the loop symbol. A 3 vertical dot menu symbol appears briefly before the menu itself is displayed - Clear Edit Save. I guess that 3 dot symbol should be visible there already but it isn't. Yet on my Samsung phone there is a completely different presentation of Clear Edit Save immediately below the queue list. All Sonos updates in plsce including controllers on all devices but more recent Android update on phone than on tab.
Will give this a try this evening when I get home
Thanks for the details everyone and for keeping the conversation going. The team is actively working on this, so be sure to keep up to date on future updates. Thanks again for your patience!