Answered

Cant delete a music track from sonos

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I have this music track that I can’t seem to remove, delete, or however you want to phrase it. It’s the Tinlicker track in the pic. My music sources for Sonos are SoundCloud and Mixcloud. This particular track is not on my list of music of either one. I’ve deleted the SoundCloud and Mixcloud app from Sonos and it still appears as you see. Any ideas on removing it. On any other song in my lists, deleting it from the source doesn’t allow it to show up on. Never heard of CreateRadio either. 

my Sonos app. 

icon

Best answer by Dogdad 3 March 2023, 04:14

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

CreateRadio is a station on Mixcloud.

Is the “Tinlicker” song saved on a playlist you made on Mixcloud or a Sonos playlist? I don’t think you can delete it unless it’s on a playlist.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Is the “Tinlicker” song saved on a playlist you made on Mixcloud or a Sonos playlist? I don’t think you can delete it unless it’s on a playlist.

No…it’s not on any list of mine..thats what’s so crazy. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Finally figured it out.. it was in a queue that I could edit and delete. Thanks for the help.