Skip to main content
Question

cant connect to siriusxm this sucks

• 12 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Why won't it connect? Works fine on the xm app but not through sonos? I've noticed sonos is pushing their radio could that be the reason to shut down my xm service? So frustrating and i complain but no one can figure it out all of those engineers from MIT and nothing huge disappointment 😒

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @MrWestHills, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Sonos community and for sharing this with us. Let me share some information with you. Sonos Radio is a music service exclusive from Sonos. You can add up to 32 music service accounts in the Sonos app.

To further help you out with this, I'd like to ask some questions from you.

1. Can you access the SiriusXM streaming website and play music?
2. Have you tried to log out and re-login from your SiriusXM account on the SiriusXM app? Were you able to log in and play music?
3. Have you tried removing and re-adding SiriusXM on the Sonos app?

I have two options for you depending on the results of the test above. If in any of the steps, you encounter an issue with your account, I recommend contacting SiriusXM to check your subscription.

If there's no issue with your account and you're able to re-add SiriusXM in the Sonos app but unable to play music, you may need to contact our phone support to perform real-time troubleshooting and to remotely access your device to check what's going on.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, we’ll be glad to assist you.Â