Skip to main content
Music Library Settings, Service Settings, Add Radio Station and Update Music Library Now options under Manage are all greyed out and I am trying to update my music library. When I click on About My Sonos System it shows that I have Version 8.1 installed.
More than likely your OS is only partially supported. For full support on version 8.1 you need the follwing:

From the release notes:

Minimum OS requirements

Android 4.3 or later

iOS 9 or later

macOS 10.10 or later

Windows 7 or later

Warning: Partially Supported Controllers

Sonos apps on these older operating systems are not fully supported.

Android: 4.0/4.1/4.2

iOS: 8

macOS: 10.9 (Mavericks)

After updating to 8.1, you can still browse, search and play music on your Sonos system. But you won’t be able to use these older systems for less common tasks like adding new speakers, modifying your music services or setting up a brand new Sonos system. Please use a device that meets our minimum OS requirements for these things.

I have updated my sonos controller app to 8.1.1 under an iOS 11.0

Under the "My Sonos" menu I have what used to be favorites, but I cannot find my Music Library.

I can access music from my library if I search by artist name or album name, but I don't see any of the imported playlists.

Where did those items go under the new version? The music is there, but I cannot get to it the way I used to.
Music Library is under Browse, the next tab over.
I also can suddenly no longer Update Library. I have the latest Sonos (8.4) and the latest iTunes... This computer is ONLY used for Sonos, so I doubt contamination by some other software. Help!
It is just that 8.4 isn't the current version. I suggest you go to Settings and tap Online Updates. Your controllers and system all need to be on latest version.