Skip to main content

so has anyone been selected to be a beta tester? if so what did they send you and how long did you get to keep it for? i am an avid audiophile and  electronics guru. been building  and fixing computers and electronics since i was 12 work in IT administration professionally   and run my own side bu9iesnes total electronic solutions. i would be the perfect beta tester as i have beta tested for multiple platform 1 being Microsoft and their newest OS before it comes  out. thank you much and god bless!

Sonos Beta testers agree to confidentiality and are not allowed to discuss details to the public.

Confidentiality. You agree to keep confidential and not disclose or discuss to any third party: a) The Beta Product, b) Sonos Materials, c) Sonos development or marketing plans that you learn about as part of your participation as tester, d) your participation in the Beta program, and e) verbal or written communications from Sonos employees, agents, contractors or other representatives regarding Sonos Materials and the Beta Product. The confidentiality requirements continue until all of the above become publicly known.

https://www.sonos.com/en-us/beta/terms

Hi @gentlegiant9400,

Since all beta programs are under NDA, no current or previous testers will be able to disclose what you’re asking for.

This community isn’t for any beta programs as each program has its own community housed inside the beta platform, which is totally separate from this site.

If you’re interested in becoming a beta tester, we have an article that describes how you can apply.