Skip to main content

I’m new to Sonos land and have a bunch of the ikea / Sonos speakers that don’t all that fabulously with AirPlay. I’d like to access BBC radio here in Canada using Sonos app. I can’t find the URL for live steaming it. Anybody help? 

Sonos Radio has it, at least in the USA. Can you not get that in Canada?

Yes!!!! Thank you so much, the whole BBC universe is now in front of me, awesome awesome awesome. 

Sonos Radio, is there a search function when I’m looking for a specific station (not BBC, all done there, now I’m building my fave station list)? I can’t find one. 

Just type the name into Search. Exactly how depends which app you are using.

I’ve tried. I failed. I’m in Sonos Radio. I can’t see a search anything anywhere - I’m using iOS. Various sections available; Sonos Presents, Sonos Stations, Local Radio etc. No search. I’m looking for a uk station prob based on London so I go there. Lots and lots of stations. Prob missing it in the literally hundreds. But swiping down doesn’t show a search. Any other ideas?

You should see 5 icons at the bottom of the screen. 4th along is search. On the Search screen select Stations and then start typing the station name you want. 

That worked! I had not considered that the search was relative to where I was at, so to speak. Fantastic group here, so helpful, and tolerant too. Very grateful for all your help.