Skip to main content

Ok everyone who’s going first?🤣 

Let us know how if it’s safe to update. 
ETA I updated. The app didn’t make me sign in or search for my speakers on first start so that’s a win. 

80.01.08 (Android)
80.01.30 (iOS)

Release date: 5/29/2024

In this update:

• Fixed issues encountered when adding a product that is running older software.

• Fixed an issue where VoiceOver on iOS could not toggle switches in settings.

App requirements

• Android 8.0 or later
  • iOS 16 or later
  • iPadOS 16 or later
  • Fire OS 7 and higher

Total disaster for me - does not allow NETWORK hard drive (NAS) so cannot connect and listen to my own stored mp3 on network. Software clunky as hell - app slow to react - volume slow to respond.

Have been a loyal SONOS USER for many years - this is the worst decision ever.

WHY have they killed such a great product - time to look elsewhere

RIP SONOS,

I m sooo glad to have only android devices. All of them have the 16.1 app now, no automatic updates allowed. I'll wait untii you guys finished beta testing before updating

I m sooo glad to have only android devices. All of them have the 16.1 app now, no automatic updates allowed. I'll wait untii you guys finished beta testing before updating

Yeah we are non consenting beta testers. I think we’ve hit rock bottom and are on the way up, but updating is still risky as you never know what nasty bug they may introduce in their rush to fix this mess  

Smart peeps are sitting out this merry go round  

Oh make sure you turn off firmware/system updates in the app

This app is not working. Please fix it. I have over $5000 invested in your speakers and devices