Answered

Announcement for Sonos Radio stations

• 22 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hey there.

a while back, there had been an announcement for expanded sleep stations:

• Expanded sleep stations composed and mastered by Mikael Jorgensen of the Grammy Award-winning band Wilco will include Slow Motion Freeway, Waterfall at Dusk, Warm Glow and Midnight Beach (all HD only).

I can‘t find them on Sonos Radio. Does anyone know what happened and if or when these stations will become available?

Thanks!

Source:

https://www.gratefulweb.com/articles/radio-curated-hosted-kareem-abdul-jabbar-launches-sonos-radio-today

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 23 April 2023, 14:54

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Are you a current Sonos Radio HD monthly subscriber? If not, then that’s perhaps why you may not see some things in the free version of the Sonos service.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Yes, I am a subscriber to Sonos Radio HD.

Yes, I am a subscriber to Sonos Radio HD.

Perhaps these things are not available where you reside,  but to glean further information about the matter, maybe chat to Sonos online via this LINK. Hope you get it sorted.👍

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Maybe a Sonos employee can give some input? Are these stations available at all/in the US? 

My chat only works locally in Europe and the agent couldn’t tell me anything about this topic.