Skip to main content

Alarm notifications still do not work properly

• 19 May 2024
  • 4 replies

I have the latest app update on iOS. Fortunately I can set and edit alarms again now. However, the app is still not functioning properly in this respect: ever since I updated to the redesigned app some weeks ago, which was missing alarm functionality entirely, my phone kept giving me notifications about alarms going of at the times alarms were set prior to the app update. Even though I had since edited the alarm times via the Mac app, I kept getting notifications on my phone at the old set times. Even with the last update, which allows me to see and edit the alarm times again, I keep getting notifications at the old alarm times. Please fix that. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Yes! I’m in the same situation! I can’t figure out how to turn them off (aside from just turning off notifications for the app altogether 🙄).

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Yes! I’m in the same situation! I can’t figure out how to turn them off (aside from just turning off notifications for the app altogether 🙄).

Check you’ve not only updated the app to allow you to access Alarms (under Settings - Manage - Alarms) but also run a System Update (Settings - Manage - System Updates).

Yep. I’ve done both. It tells me the app is up to date.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

There is a new System Update, it's just gone live...