Question

Alarm

• 30 November 2015
  • 8 replies

Hi guys
I want to be able to select and group rooms to my alarm
Ie if all my rooms are already grouped from the night before i want my alarm to override that setting and only play the rooms which i have selected in the alarm setting.
Example: 6:30 play kitchen and bathroom 12:00 play kitchen and dinning room (bathroom stopps)
This would be such a helpful addition

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Yes they really need to add ability to check multiple rooms for an alarm instead of just choosing a single room. Leaving grouped rooms on isn't the answer as its unreliable as to what was grouped previously.

What we need is ability to create customized room groups that are permanent (like scenes).
I dont understand why this update has not happened yet as somos already have the group rooms function in normal normal play (frustrating
Userlevel 5
Badge +11
Set multiple alarms, one for each room.
I agree that this feature is certainly needed.

BoredofBalham, unfortunately setting two alarms at the same time is not a guarantee of synchronised sound and in my case the rooms have never been synced.

Very frustrating as this would be a simple feature to allow.
Userlevel 3
Badge +6
I agree 100% . It looks like an easy upgrade and something many customers really need . Why such a long wait , Sonos ??
Badge +2
An alarm should be able to group zones...:P
Hi Sonos team any news on when Alarms with Sync'd rooms will be available ?
Hi Sonos team any news on when Alarms with Sync'd rooms will be available ?

Sonos very rarely makes announcements such as these, and since they've never even stated it is being worked on, I highly doubt they are going to announce when it will be available.