Skip to main content
Question

Ability to move songs in a queue

• 10 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi, since the new app update I have many disappointments, and one about the queue. Most of the controls for the queue are gone, as well as the add to queue from other music sources. I am hoping to see these options again some day. 

3 replies

Some queue features are in the last update, the others are scheduled for July:

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/the-new-sonos-app-and-future-feature-updates

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi, since the new app update I have many disappointments, and one about the queue. Most of the controls for the queue are gone, as well as the add to queue from other music sources. I am hoping to see these options again some day. 

If you have an iOS device, there’s a nice app called SonoPhone that will let you manage the queue, search your music library and many things the new app has broken.

I have a sound bar and outdoors speakers they do not show on the app since May can’t use outdoors speakers this summer. The queue disappears I keep making a queue it works for a couple of hours then disappears. My speakers keep falling off the app the speakers are playing no sounds coming out.  Sonos please fix this problem