Skip to main content

61 Blues / radio.net

The station “61 Blues” is connecting vie radio.net with Sonos, showing “On now” and title of played song.

But no sound to hear!!!

What can I do or where can I stream “61 Blues” station in Sonos. I already reinstalled radio.net service. And the station is running well in the internet!

Thanks for your support

Rudolf

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Works for me. Both S1 and S2 systems in the USA.

Working here aswell - S2 System in the U.K.

Badge

I was in contact with support. The station is playing on amp, move, roam! But not on my play1s and 3s. They opened a ticket, waiting until they come back to me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

I was in contact with support. The station is playing on amp, move, roam! But not on my play1s and 3s. They opened a ticket, waiting until they come back to me.

Wow, you’re right! My Play:1 plays silence for this station. Now THAT is bizarre.

Badge

Wow, you’re right! My Play:1 plays silence for this station. Now THAT is bizarre.

So, I’m not alone…! Thanks 👍

I was chatting with Support. Do you know a way to follow up this ticket, I don’t have a case number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @vcweber 

I’ll PM you your case number.

Apologies that you did not receive a follow-up email after getting in touch.

I hope this helps.