Answered

ZP90 update error 1101

• 1 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

I have just connected my Zone Player back into my system after moving house 2 years ago. It says it needs an update but unable to connect to update centre. Error 1101 Is it now redundant or can I get an old update to fix it? All other players and amp working fine. 

icon

Best answer by John B 1 December 2020, 10:34

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

I assume then that you have a system up and running with other devices?  Is that system on S1 or S2?  If this is pre-2015 (i.e. gen 1) Connect then it won’t be able to connect if your system is on S2.

However, its current software may just be too out-of-date for it to update without a bit of assistance.  It sometimes helps to connect the unit by Ethernet while attempting the update.  If that doesn’t work, Sonos support should be able to force an update through - you would need to call them if so.

Unless it has developed a fault, there is no reason why this unit should be unusable.

Userlevel 2

Thanks. I will call support.