Answered

Website thinks I still have a bridge

• 5 December 2020
  • 4 replies

I am on a pure S2 system, using the S2 app. A bridge is no longer shown as a system component when I am looking at the system in the app.

Yet, when I go to the website, a bridge is still shown as registered with my account. I can checkmark it, and it is even eligible for an upgrade. I do no longer have the physical device, though.

How can I remove the bridge from the website?
---

Website sonos.com → https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/system/households/devices/

About your system

You have 1 products in your system that are not compatible with the new app, Sonos S2. Learn about your options below.

Bridge

icon

Best answer by John B 5 December 2020, 12:56

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

You can’t, and it has no bearing on anything.  It would disappear only if factory reset and added to someone else’s system.

How annoying.

Anyway, it's destroyed and won’t show up as anybody elses device any more, so it stays orphaned in my account...

I can see those with slight OCD - (so that’s me included) - like to keep things neat & tidy and I would like to see an option to remove old devices from an online Sonos account - Just as an example, I had two old CR100 controllers that I recycled and received Sonos vouchers for, many many moons ago ...and they are still showing on my account - it’s just nice (perhaps, good practice) to get out the broom now and again and brush away any inaccurate clutter, but as John B mentions, these things have no real bearing on how everything works. 

Anyway, it's destroyed and won’t show up as anybody elses device any more, so it stays orphaned in my account...

Same here. Bridges, CR100s. All orphaned. They have no effect on anything. Ignore it.