Answered

Volume issue remote

• 24 January 2021
  • 3 replies

I have been using my playbase for several years, here is an issue which happened today: when i use the tv remote, if i press + the sound goes all the way up, eve  if i use the app to lower thr sound again, the sound increases again automatically all the way up whereas i dont touch anything, any suggestion?

icon

Best answer by Luzbecks 24 January 2021, 21:39

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Check the batteries in the remote. Then try reprogramming the remote in the Sonos controller.  It’s possible that there was an update to the remote from the TV that has slightly changed the codes. 

Thanks, i tried pairing again the remote, removed batteries etc. Eventually i used a trick given on a forum: pressing volume - instead of volume + then redid the pairing and it worked. I guess this managed to really repair the remote.

Maybe so. One can hope, but sometimes you just have to have faith ;) Glad it is working for you now!