Answered

Upgrade option gone after purchase

• 9 November 2022
  • 3 replies

• Contributor I
  • 2 replies

Hi. I just bought two Play:5 gen 1 - just for the sole purpose of use their upgrade option. The seller had accidentally activated the upgrades on both. After calling the Sonos support we were that the update option had been deactivated and that it would show up on on my account after setting up the speakers on my system. I am able to see the devices on my account, but no upgrade option. The seller had a third device of which he also had the option deactivated. That device shows up at his account with an upgrade option. But the speakers i purchased is now (of course) gone from his system. What to do?

icon

Best answer by sjw 9 November 2022, 19:55

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

How long ago did you add it?  As a test a little while back I reset one of my speakers and added it to my brother's.  The discount only appeared a few hours later (overnight).

Similarly, resetting and adding back to mine took a little while too.

Hopefully this is your issue too.

Ok. Thanks. I will try to be patient 😊

You were right. The upgrades were available this morning. I'm a happy camper. Thanks 😊