Answered

Tunein does not connect to Radio-Canada stations at certain times

• 16 April 2022
  • 1 reply

TuneIn will not connect to certain stations at certain times although I can connect to others stations without problems. In this case, these are the stations of Radio-Canada called ICI Musique and ICI Première. I listened to one of them (ICI Musique Montréal) around 12:00 today without problems. When I tried to resume listening 2 hours later, the “Tune In” jingle keeps repeating forever. I tried other ICI Musique stations directly from the TuneIn list but they all do the same. I get this problems regularly (every 2-3 days) and it has been like this for several months but it seems worse to the moment. If I listen to other stations or the music library for a while and come back, it might work again. I hope someone know how to fix this. 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 16 April 2022, 17:28

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

More than likely, you should be reporting this to TuneIn. I’m pretty sure they don’t maintain any presence on the Sonos boards to see your concerns.