Tune in is not connecting on Sonos this morning ?? Either is Spotify
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.
Already have an account? Login
Login to the community
Log in or register to reply
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.
@paul6, thank you for reaching out to us, and welcome to the Sonos community. I appreciate you for bringing this concern to us. Let me help you out with this.
First, I'd like to ask some questions to isolate the issue so we can create a path towards resolution.
1. When did the issue start happening?
2. Do you also experience the same issue on your other music services aside from TuneIn and Spotify?
3. Have you tried to remove and re-add Spotify and TuneIn music services on the Sonos app? Did it work?
4. Have you tried playing music from the Spotify and TuneIn app? How about on their website? Can you browse and play music on Spotify and TuneIn?
5. Have you tried using other mobile devices? Did you get the same issue?
If after going through the steps above and you're still having the same issues, please submit a diagnostic report to further check on this. Just include the confirmation number in your response so that we can look up the information.
If you need help with any other information, feel free to reach out. We'll wait for your reply.