Answered

Trouble with Spotify

• 5 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello everyone !

New member here. Happy New Year.

I was wondering if some of you are experiencing trouble with Spotify right now.

Everything was working fine playing Spotify from my Sonos but now it’ not working anymore.

Spotify is working on my phone with my domestic Wifi but I can’t put the sound on my Sonos system.

Same problem if I try directly from the Sonos app.

icon

Best answer by Simon B 5 January 2021, 16:57

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I have this error message...

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi there @AlexisG, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about this issue on Spotify. We are currently having a service outage for Spotify right now. We are coordinating with our team to have it fixed as soon as possible. You may check the status of the Music Service outage at status.sonos.com

If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to assist you.

Thank you for your answer @Simon B !

I didn’t know about this status page, that’s a great thing for communication purposes. I’ve add it to my favourites.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello there @AlexisG, thanks for the quick reply. I’m glad to help. If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to assist you.