sub se desconecta

• 13 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Buenos días, tengo un problema de de desconexion del sub, tengo guardado el sonos AMP en el sotano que da sonido a la terraza, añado el subwofer en la terraza y me resulta imposible de conectarlo al sonos AMP. mi duda es ,si el subwofer se conecta al sonos AMP por wifi o por bluetooh?

Moderator edit:

Google Translate - Good morning, I have a problem with the disconnection of the sub, I have stored the sonos AMP in the basement that gives sound to the terrace, I add the subwoofer on the terrace and it is impossible for me to connect it to the sonos AMP. My question is, if the subwoofer connects to the sonos AMP by wifi or by bluetooh?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @toni tutto 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

The Sub connects directly - not via the router - to the Amp over WiFi. For this reason, the two units need to be within 5GHz WiFi range of each other, and without thick material between - so, ideally in the same room.

Neither Amp nor Sub are capable of Bluetooth.

I hope this helps.

Google Translate:

¡Bienvenido a la comunidad de Sonos!

El Sub se conecta directamente, no a través del enrutador, al Amp a través de WiFi. Por esta razón, las dos unidades deben estar dentro del rango WiFi de 5 GHz entre sí y sin material grueso entre ellas, por lo tanto, idealmente en la misma habitación.

Ni Amp ni Sub son compatibles con Bluetooth.

Espero que esto ayude.