Question

Spotify Connect has never worked!

• 5 January 2021
  • 1 reply

I have several SONOS products and a Spotify Premium Family account and ever since the spotify connect integration was announced I have been unable to get the two to talk to each other.

Here is my setup:

Main Controller Android Version: 10

SONOS system connected via SONOSnet

Diagnostic No: 678752283

I can see all of my other devices, such as chromecasts and enabled TV’s in the spotify app but never any SONOS speakers.

I have done a clean install of the Spotify App and made sure that both systems are logged into the same account. But nothing appears to help!

My Partner has an iphone and I haven’t checked on their device yet to see if they can see the speakers

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

In the Spotify App Settings there is a ‘Devices’ section that has a toggle button option that says ‘show local devices only’ perhaps try toggling that ‘on’ and ‘off’ again, with the mobile device connected to the 2.4ghz WiFi band of your local router. If no luck with that, then goto your Spotify account online and you should see an option to sign out of your account on all devices - it’s recommended to try that too and then log back in again on your mobile App.