Answered

speakers come and go from S2

• 31 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I have three stereo pairs  Ones  Fives (w/sub) and Moves. I no longer can get all of them to appear in S2 on my cellphone nor on my desktop.  When I open S2 a random stereo pair is there and it works flawlessly.  Close S2 and reopen it again and a different stereo pair is in S2, and t works flawlessly.   But I want ALL the speakers to be in S2 at the same time!

icon

Best answer by 106rallye 31 October 2021, 11:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Badge +1

Okay, I figured out that there are two wifi available one is called Verizon 2 with one stereo paid connected and the other is called Verizon 3 with the other two stereo pairs connected.  I managed to transfer the Ones to the correct wifi.  Now the Moves are stuck.  I have rebooted the router and rebooted the Moves.  They keep connecting to the wrong wifi. 

Badge +1

I’m doing this with each Move speaker, to no avail:

Speakers are the charging base

Press and hold the on/off button until it powers off.

Press and hold the infinity button and also press the on button for a moment.

After the light goes through its paces I let go on the infinity button

I go to cellphone and try to add speaker,

It finds the Move and I press [Add]

I press [Continue] and it plays a chime

It is connecting to Verizon …

Message appears: Your mobile device is currently connected to Verizon 2. Your Sonos Move is on a different network.  Do you want to continue?   I am given two choices [Continue] or “Change mobile device network” 

Since I do not want to change the mobile device network, I am at a dead end.

I want the Move to be on the Verizon 2 network.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

You could reset the Move and set it up on the right network.