Skip to main content

Hi, 

Since the ill-fated app update we have lost the ability to alter the Amp's speaker balance. An astounding omission for a supposedly high-end audio product.

I used this every day as my dining table is close to one speaker so I would adjust the balance then set it back when listening from the sofa. 

What is the timeline for restoring this basic feature? I can't see it on the trillo board. 

Goodness knows when this will be fixed…. I’m still experiencing this issue too despite installing the latest app version and updating my sonus system today. What a total mess this new app introduction has turned out to be… 

UPDATE: Just looked at this thread: 

Previously when I tried to use the windows Sonos application the balance control still didn’t work for me, however as said above I’ve updated my sonus system and I’ve just tried the amp balance control and it now works when using the Windows application, but still not from the IOS app. I’ve not tried removing the sub from my system to see if balance then works from my iPhone because firstly I now have a work around, and secondly the loss of a sub outweighs the benefits of getting the balance control back when using my iPhone. 

I guess this is progress but it’s painfully slow IMHO. 

Just updated to latest version hoping this was now fixed but nope! Damn annoying to have the manufacturer screw this up. Basic stuff, don’t deliver an update that significantly worsens your customers experience of the product🤬