Question

Sonos won’t play music

• 1 February 2021
  • 1 reply

• Contributor I
  • 0 replies

I have had my Sonos 1 for a few years now. It has recently stopped playing music. I’ve tried through Alexa and when that didn’t work I went through the app. Every time I try to play Amazon Music it says that it can’t connect to Amazon music at this time and when I try Pandora it just doesn’t do anything. I plugged it in to my router and reset the system yesterday after we updated our router it worked fine after that… until this afternoon when I went to listen to some music and it won’t work. I have had nothing but problems with the Sonos speaker for months now and it’s really frustrating that I can’t get it work. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @MMP,

Welcome to the Sonos community. Thank you for reaching out to us and for letting us know about your concern. Are you getting any error messages when you play music? To help you out with this, I'll be requesting from you in submitting a diagnostic report to find out what’s causing it. Please don't forget to include the confirmation number in your response to find out the cause. Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, we'll be glad to assist you.