Sonos One will not connect

• 10 October 2020
  • 6 replies

having upgraded to the new sonos s2 app I have a Sonos 1 that simply will not reconnect -

factory reset multiple times -

add speaker - runs finds speaker -

Then final message is the speaker may not appear - if this happens power on and then finish using the system tab -????

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

If you haven’t already, temporarily wire the speaker to your network while you set up.

I’ve tried that 

I have 4 other Ones that worked fine 

any ideas ?

Try powering down the speaker and router then power the router back up fully, then the speaker.

Just wondering if you got a resolution to this problem?  Exact same thing is happening to me. 

Same here.. my Sonos one just doesnt want to connect. With a different router it worked but it was just for testing. I wonder if I will reset my app and delete my entire setup if it will work.

Same here.. my Sonos one just doesnt want to connect. With a different router it worked but it was just for testing. I wonder if I will reset my app and delete my entire setup if it will work.

Perhaps see if some of the suggestions mentioned in this thread will assist...