Skip to main content
Answered

Sonos one Spotify issue

• 8 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Anyone have any solutions to Sonos one not connecting to Spotify but will stream radio services ok.

My beam, play 3’s and 1 have no problem connecting to Spotify through the Spotify app or Sonos.

I’ve rebooted router, factory reset Sonos one checked updates on everything, deleted and reinstalled all apps, signed in and out of Sonos, Spotify and Alexa nothing works

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Have you tried signing out of Spotify from ALL devices from within your online Spotify account?

https://www.howtogeek.com/712900/how-to-sign-out-of-all-devices-on-spotify-at-once/

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Does any Alexa command work on the Sonos One?

I’ve signed out of Spotify on all devices this didn’t work.

Alexa works fine from this device and will play Spotify on the rest of my system apart from itself it just says connection to Spotify was lost.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Please see this article: Tips & Tricks - Resolving random issues impacting Sonos devices.. | Sonos Community

Sonos just sorted it out with diagnostics, some network issue. Thanks for helpful replies