Skip to main content
Answered

Sonos One SL disconnecting from Wi-FI

• 3 January 2022
  • 6 replies

Hello,

i have issues with Sonos One SL and wi-fi: the speaker disconnecting after 5,10,15 min, no matter. Wired it works fine. After disconnecting i must reboot speaker or just connect it to internet cable. I try change wi-fi channel on sonos app, change channels on router config - no luck. I think, that Sonos lost wi-fi connection, when around is others networks. My friend have same issues with two speakers. After he move to village, where is no others network around - problem gone. I use tp-link3600 with latest dd-wrt drivers. diagnostic number: 1563495517.

thanks,

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Is the Sonos One SL your only Sonos speaker - what Wifi band/channel and channel-width are you using for its connection to the LAN?

yes, i use only one speaker. i try 2.4 and 5gz - same problem. Leave only one in memory - same. Router and speaker are in same room.

In your Sonos App under ‘Settings/System/Network/Manage Networks’, what network(s) (SSID’s) do you have shown there?

swamp5. There i leave only one. I try leave swamp2.4, then swamp5 and both together.

If your problems continue, when you have the ONE SL device return to the Sonos App from a ‘dropout’, I would perhaps take a further system diagnostic report and note the reference number and then contact/chat to the Sonos Support Staff via this LINK to perhaps see if there are any potential incompatibility issues with your current router/software. 

thanks