Sonos One setup

• 4 January 2021
  • 3 replies

My sonos 1 doesn’t connect since I moved home tried to reset and set up temp connection etc but still not working 

any help appreciated as it’s pretty much useless just now 

many thanks 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Innesr05.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

Your speaker is still registered to your old wifi connection, I assumed this is the first time you set up the speaker in your new place.

Doing a full factory data reset will do, after that, you can set up the speaker again.

Just a reminder doing factory data reset will put back your speaker to its default settings all playlists created only under the Sonos app will be deleted.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Hi Mark 

thanks for this I do think I’ve tried that but will try again. 

appreciate your support 

innes 

Tried the above said to make another connection fine that now only works when it’s connected to Ethernet cable 😝

sny help appreciated 

thanks innes