Skip to main content

Still frequent interuptions, mac pro, cable network, everything fine, but the sonos software does not work.

Tried different Routers etc. the problem is the sonos system

Hi. The Sonos software works fine, as I can testify from 10 years trouble-free use. But there may be ways in which Sonos and your  network aren't getting along.  We would need more details about your network setup to have any hope of helping.

Thank you.

Would love to enjoy music with sonos, but it seems inpossible without disruptions.

Thank you.

Would love to enjoy music with sonos, but it seems inpossible without disruptions.

Well it's your choice; resolve the issues or just complain about them. In 99% of cases the issue is resolvable through network changes.

If you read my first post, you can see i switched routers, cable or wifi, problem consist, but doesnt matter, will throw the garbage away

OK.

The OP has been here for around 1.5 months, complaining in general terms. No evidence of having laid out the problem(s) in detail, nor of contacting Sonos Support with a diagnostic submission. 

I suggest we let this one be. 

The OP has been here for around 1.5 months, complaining in general terms. No evidence of having laid out the problem(s) in detail, nor of contacting Sonos Support with a diagnostic submission. 

I suggest we let this one be. 

Thanks for your help.

I already wasted some time, sending diagnostics etc.

Should we all stop wasting our time?

I already wasted some time, sending diagnostics etc.

And you presumably followed up with calls, email, chat, etc with Sonos Support. Nothing more we can add here then.