Sonos Move not pairing with Bluetooth turntable (Audio Technica)

• 5 November 2019
  • 27 replies

The Move is directly next to the turntable, and the bluetooth indicator lights on both devices are flashing, but they are not pairing. I’ve tried numerous times with no success.

Anyone else having this issue?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

27 replies

Same problem with an older Bluetooth AT player. I got it to connect once and it was a painful experience. I ended up buying a two-way bluetooth transmitter receiver from Amazon for $30. It has a screen so I can see all my BT devices in the room and lets me select which device I'm connecting my record player to. As a bonus it has volume control of its own.The brand is Toksel but I'm sure any similar product will work fine.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GR1XCST/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_dlT1_XBYGSY3P3F8RRJ8JDWX0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Got it to work: I came across this thread while trying to connect an Audio-Technica table to Sonos Roam.  After a few tries I got it to work. I turned off phone’s Bluetooth and the previously paired speaker. I was alternating which to put into pairing mode first per snakesbee’s post and I got it with the table’s Bluetooth pairing mode on first, but nearly the same time.