Skip to main content

Sonos Move heat

• 30 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Does someone's sonos move on one side get a little hotter than the other? It happens to me on the right side if I look at it from the front. I do not know if it's normal...

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Isa26.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

Have you noticed this when you got it on the first day?

Is it overheating wherever you put it in your house?

If you're going to rate the temperature of the speaker 10 as the hottest and 1 as normal what would it be?

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

I realized in the first days.  Heats up anywhere in the house.  And it also does not matter if it is in the charging base or not.  Heat appears when listening to music.  I'd say it's a 3 but once I noticed it over a 5 . I can tell you exactly where the heat is.  the other side is always cold. thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Isa26.

Thank you for reaching back out to Sonos Community.

Since the speaker is heating up on the first day, I would like to recommend calling our customer phone support on this so you can be assisted more.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Thanks for the prompt response.