Question

Sonos connection are lost intermittently

• 1 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

since a number of months, I’m experiencing intermittent connection problems with my Sonos system. We are primarily using TuneIn radio to stream music.
Some time ago, I already added a Sonos Boost in an attempt to resolve the issue, but this did not resolve the issue.

I already ran a diagnostics report (see below). I would appreciate some help on this matter.

• Submit support diagnostics
  • Your diagnostic information was sent.
  • Your confirmation number is: 845083004.

Best regards,

Yves

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @sz6vqg, Thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to know about this issue on your Sonos system, thanks for sending a diagnostic report of your Sonos system, upon checking, it shows interference on the Sonosnet, low bandwidth of connections, and audio dropouts. Kindly check these articles about reducing wireless interference on Sonos, and Music service stops and skips for some troubleshooting steps about this issue. You may also check the placement of your Sonos speakers if it’s quite far from the router and have it placed near your router since it’s detecting low bandwidth of connections from the router to the speakers. 

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.